Statistics

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Neo V7 - So I Herd U Liek Me Updating Stuff

Here's some visual evidence that I am working on my webcomic... The main protagonists...



Right now I am focusing more on the story itself and less on the character design. I'll worry about that when I am actually drawing the pages. Details of each character will also be revealed when time and energy allows...

For now, I have heaps of fanart that I need to finish up as soon as possible. All finished works will be displayed on my DeviantArt account. Once I am done with those, I should have enough ideas to start working on my comic...

And no I don't need any help with it unless I ask for it... KTHNX... :D

I still think that I am more of an Animist than a Formalist... Which is probably why care more about purpose over appearance... LOLZ!



And now for your viewing pleasure, some cool videos... :)


FUNNY CRAP:




SOUTH PARK EXPLAINS SCIENTOLOGY:



CONFESSIONS THAT SCIENTOLOGY DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW:



(WARNING: CONTAINS SCIENTOLOGY CLAIM THAT THERE WAS NO CHRIST.)


Oh, speaking of Scientology... The latest worldwide protest is on the 12 April... O wait... That's today!... Singapore is still a frog in a well but maybe things will change at some point...

Now get outta here you... >:O

No comments: