Statistics

Monday, February 4, 2008

Angez - Blankey





Each of us had a certain object that made us feel safe when we were at a junior age. It kept a sense of familiarity within our hearts towards the stranger world.

Yours may be a pillow, pacifier or stuff-toy, even maybe a milk bottle.

Yet...
Mine was a terribly worn-out light pink blanket with frayed edges. It was my one and only true love,.... but one day I woke up to find myself sleeping with a new mate. It broke my little fragile heart but soon I learn: in life, we can never keep everything. Memories may be just memories, but the mind bank is where all things are safe from decomposition and corruption.


And that is junior to me. Jr. Angez clutching on to her lovely blanket, ...not wanting at all to let go.


p.s: feel free to critique in the comments section okay?

No comments: