Statistics

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Neo V7 - Kohai


Kohai:
Junior. The sempai-kohai (senior-junior) relationship permeates all social strata in Japan. Japanese are always conscious of whether people they meet are above or below them in social status.


As a "Sempai" in Aikido, it is my personal responsibility to POUND the essence of the martial art into the bones of all my "Kohai". They learn faster that way. LULZ!

(It does not hurt for the rest of you to at least write some kind of description to your posts. Even random sentences would do as long as it prevents your posts from being all dull and boring. Geeez.)


Also, here is a small intro of myself for any visitors to the blog who does not know me.



Nuff said... LULZ!

2 comments:

Goo Angez said...

HOT AND AWESOME PIECE =p

TeaLady said...

Althought I still am not into your style of art but your humor is really good. Haha!